A moment of silence to all the kids who can’t wait to become a teenager because they think it’s fun
Two hours of silence for all the teenagers who can’t wait to become adults because they think they’ll get to do whatever they want
a shot of vodka to all the 20 somethings who are coping with a lack of rent money by sitting around eating captain crunch in dinosaur PJs wishing they were actually a pre-teen again.
Please do not remove description of a giveaway if you wanna take part in it. Reblogs with removed description would not count in a raffle. Thank you.I promised you guys GIVEAWAY some time ago, so here it is!
Tiny fluffy Moon Birdling that is ready to be adopted by a loving person.
This is a tiny moon birdling, mysterious fuzzy lil fella. Moon birdlings love soothe music, cuddles and soft glowing thingies like lava or salt lamps.
8cm (3 inches) tall. Details are cast in resin and the body is soft (no joints or skeleton armature inside), he has some plastic pellets in his belly to give him good balance. His necklace is made of a luxury handmade lampwork bead that I purchased from a glassblower Confettini and smaller glass beads. Face is painted with luminescent paint and glowing in the dark.
Attention! This is a piece of art. Not a toy for small children. Completely handmade, one of a kind
- You must be a follower of this blog
- Reblogs only, likes are not counting
- No giveaway /inactive blogs
- You can reblog it once a day. Reblogging multiple times increasing your chances to win
- If you will purchase a doll/figurine from me during the GIVEAWAY, your name will automatically be put in a hat 20 times
- 25 of December I will pick one winner by using online number randomizer.Attention! This GIVEAWAY is also going on my facebook page under similar rules, so you can also take part in action there C; I will multiply all the reblogs/shares and pick a winner. If the winner wouldn’t contact me within 48 hours after I will announce their name, I will make another raffle and pick another winner. Will ship worldwide, shipping is on me.
Just to remind us this Christmas that we all are a little like the Grinch
I am always grinch tho
eyebrow game strong like
BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE
Photoset reblogged from with 4,165 notes
Yule shoot your eye out
Photoset reblogged from with 2,192 notes
"Don’t come home for Christmas. You’re the last thing I wanna see underneath the tree. Merry Christmas, I could care less”
Brad! Janet! Dr. Scott!
e’rybody’s all like “fandom’s where i found community and understanding and happiness’
and i’m in the corner like “fandom’s where i found my high blood pressure and an insatiable urge for murder”
Page 2 of 1352